LEGAL INFORMATION LSSICE
In accordance with the obligations provided for in Law 24/2002. Of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (hereinafter LSSICE), INDULLEIDA, SA with CIF A-25021494, and address at Carretera Nacional 230, Km 12, 25125 Alguaire (Lleida) and email email@example.com states that they are owned by: – the domain http://indulleida.com/Que INDULLEIDA, SA is registered in the Mercantile Registry of Lleida, Book 86 of Companies, Section 4 anonymous, Folio 43, Page No. 1194.
INDULLEIDA, SA cannot assume any responsibility derived from the incorrect or illegal use of the information that appears on its web pages or online presence in the various social networks. With the limits established by law, INDULLEIDA, SA does not assume any responsibility for the lack of veracity, integrity, updating and precision of the data or information contained in its Internet pages. The contents and information of the Internet pages and social networks of INDULLEIDA, SA prepared by professionals who are duly qualified for the exercise of their profession. However, the contents and information do not link to the aforementioned, nor do they constitute opinions, advice or legal advice of any kind, as it is merely a service offered for informational and informative purposes. The Internet pages and social networks of INDULLEIDA, SA may contain links to other pages of third parties. Therefore, it cannot assume responsibility for the content that may appear on third-party pages. The texts, images, sounds, animations, software and the rest of the content included in this website are the exclusive property of INDULLEIDA, SA, its licensors. Any act of transmission, distribution, assignment, reproduction, storage or total or partial public communication must have the express consent of INDULLEIDA, SA. In the same way, it reserves the right to withdraw access to the portal without prior notice to any user who violates the provisions of this legal notice.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
- By virtue of the Personal Data Protection regulations, you hereby authorize the personal data provided to be incorporated into files under the responsibility of INDULLEIDA, SA and domiciled at Carretera Nacional 230, Km 12, 25125 Alguaire (Lleida).
- Contact Form: Your data will be incorporated into the Contacts file in order to manage your request and be able to respond. Your data will be kept until the request is resolved, and will not be transmitted to third parties.
- Publish a comment: Your data will be incorporated into the social networks file in order to be able to publish your opinion / comment on our website, which will be visible by third parties who access it. This will be kept until consent is withdrawn. In no case will your email address be made public.
- If they are treated in our social networks, in accordance with the above, they will be incorporated into the Social
Networks and Marketing Responsibility file of this entity, in order to manage that information and data obtained from the interaction of the users of these networks with the profiles / page of the entity. These data will be kept as long as you maintain the legitimate interest that allowed your treatment.
In any case, you may indicate the revocation of the consent given, if this was the basis that legitimized the treatment or exercise the rights provided:
- Access: the interested party has the right to know if the person in charge processes their personal data and, if so, has the right to access these data, as well as to obtain information regarding the treatments carried out.
- Rectification: It is linked to the incompleteness of the data. The interested party has the right to rectify their inaccurate personal data and have their incomplete personal data completed.
- Deletion: The interested party has the right to obtain the deletion of their personal data (right to be forgotten), when these are not necessary for the purpose for which they were collected, the consent on which the treatment was based is revoked, the interested party is oppose the treatment, the data is treated illegally, must be deleted to comply with a legal obligation or has been obtained in relation to an offer of services of the information society aimed at minors.
- Limitation of treatment: it is a consistent right of the interested person to mark their kept personal data in order to limit the treatment in the future. The limitation of the treatment implies that, at the request of the interested person, their indicated personal data is stopped being processed.
- Opposition: the interested party has the right to oppose the processing of their data when they are based on some specific assumptions and a reason related to their personal situation is invoked.
- Data portability: the interested party has the right to receive their personal data provided to the data controller in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, if it is based on consent or a contract, the treatment is carried out by means automated.
- Not to be the subject of automated individual decisions: the interested party has the right not to be the subject of a decision based on the automated processing of their data, including the creation of profiles that produces legal effects on him or that negatively affects,
These requests must be made at Carretera Nacional 230, Km 12, 25125 Alguaire (Lleida) or at firstname.lastname@example.org You can also file a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection.
INDUSTRIAL AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
This website is the property of INDULLEIDA, SA. The intellectual property rights and the rights of exploitation and reproduction of this website, its pages, its presence in social networks, screens, the information they contain, their appearance and design, as well as the links (“hyperlinks”) established from it to other web pages of any affiliated center or dependent body, are the exclusive property of the latter unless expressly stated otherwise. All names, designs and / or logos, as well as any product or service offered and reflected on this website, are trademarks duly registered by INDULLEIDA, SA by its subsidiaries and / or dominated or by third parties. Any improper use of it by persons other than its legitimate owner and without the express and unequivocal consent of the latter may be denounced and prosecuted by all existing legal means in the Spanish and / or Community Legal System. The intellectual property rights and trademarks of third parties are conveniently highlighted and must be respected by anyone who accesses this page, INDULLEIDA, SA not being responsible for the use that the USER may carry out in this regard, being the sole responsibility about his person. Only for personal and private use is allowed to download the contents, copy or print any page of this website and social networks. It is forbidden to reproduce, transmit, modify or eliminate the information, contents or warnings of this website without the prior written authorization of INDULLEIDA, SA. INDULLEIDA, SA does not transfer ownership of its software to users. The user is the owner of the medium on which the software is written. INDULLEIDA, SA owns all industrial and intellectual property rights, including software. If the user transfers software from this website to his terminal, he will not be able to dissect for his study and decompile, translate the version of the original object code or its language to another code or language.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
These general conditions are governed by Spanish Legislation, with the Spanish Courts and Tribunals being competent to know any questions that may arise about the interpretation, application and compliance with them. THE USER, by virtue of his acceptance of the general conditions contained in this legal notice and whenever this submission is possible, expressly renounces any jurisdiction that, by application of the current Civil Procedure Law, may correspond to him.